Dutch ophthalmologists can download their own data as an excel file from the cataract registration website of the NOG since a few days ago. I have added support to upload easily this excel to RSG:
- First login to www.kwaliteitsregistratie.nl
- Click the Landelijk Cataract Registratie NOG button:
- Click the Download eigen data button.
- Open the excel file in Excel, LibreOffice or your favourite spreadsheet program.
- Save it, you don't have to change anything but otherwise it will not upload to RSG.
- In RSG, check the Cataract register NOG excel file field.
- Upload your excel file.
The two last columns are for OD/OS and peroperative complications and the visus scale is decimal and calculated from the logMAR values of the original excel