I have been updating some calculators, here are the links:
- Prisms: calculate the magnitude and angle resultant of two prisms, useful to know the orientation and magnitude of a fresnel prism in glasses.
- Optotypes: Calibrate your optotypes or see what is the visual acuity if you change the intended distance of the test.
- Single case SIA calculator: Fill in pre-op and post-op keratometry and get the corneal SIA.
- Glaucoma guide: Based on the flow charts of the European Glaucoma Society 2nd edition.
- And of course RSG, much more than a calculator, the best tool to monitor your refractive surgery outcomes.